Jefferson County is now at Level Clear on Colorado’s COVID-19 dial. There is no capacity restriction or mask requirement for outdoor sports under this dial level. However, we ask that players and spectators continue to follow the general guidelines below.
Please refer to the CSA Field Limitations link in the resources below for information regarding regulations at away game fields.
- It is mandatory to take your child’s temperature prior to leaving for training every day. Coaches are expected to do the same. Any player or coach with a temperature higher than 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to train and should not return until they have gone three (3) days without a temperature.
- If a player or coach is ill, or is showing any Covid-19 like symptoms or has been in contact with any individual that has symptoms, they should stay at home
- Teams MUST follow their assigned training day/time/location as scheduled. Teams are not allowed to modify start/end times to ensure we comply with player number limitations under current safety protocols. Players should not arrive at the field earlier than their team’s assigned start time.
- Team coaches MUST keep track of which players attend training sessions using TeamSnap. This is an easy task. Simply update your player availability on TS for the training session after it is completed. TS keeps track of this record and we can refer to it later if needed.
- Training sessions are VOLUNTARY for players. If players are not able to abide by the protocols in place, they should not attend. All staff, coaches, players, and families are receiving these protocols to ensure a safe, healthy, and fun return to the fields.
Please see resources below for more information.